and conveniently located downtown in Cais do Sodre
by the beginning of the scenic Waterfront and the Poetry
Affordable and Simple: Daily Guided Bike Tours and Rentals
Bike Tours For All
Ride with us - Get more out of our bikes
... Than on Foot!
Take a bike, see the sights - learn the history.
Our guide takes you through places only accessible by bike - get off the beaten track!
bikeiberia's native and English - speaking guides
are always thrilled
to meet new people and share why they love Lisbon so much.
Our unique tours are safe, fun and easily overcome,
as we pedal at a nice relaxed pace!
Guided Tour Daily, Year Round at 10:00am from only 30
EUR per person.
Discounted rates availble, please inquire with us.
Whether travelling alone or with friends, our fun and informative bike tour
is the perfect way to spend half a day in Lisbon. It all
depends on your interest and time!
You may also just come and stop by bikeiberia office
rent a bike for a day or more for touring around beautiful
Visit us FROM December 1st and take advantage of our of Low
> Availabe until January 30th, Except Holidays <
Lisbon's Bike Rental Station provides
unique, personalized services:
- Easy Rental Options- Offered by the hour, the day or the week for use from short trips to leisure rides
- Lisbon Bike Delivery - Bicycles delivered to your hotel doorstep on advance reservations and when available.
- Bicycle shipping - Portugal and Spain 24H/48H at very attractive rates
- Bicycle Repairs - Tune-ups and adjustments
- Safety - Professional maintenance service ensure your safety, there is a range of bikes and sizes available to suit every need.
- Friendly and helpful English/Spanish/French fluent
Staff - We are here to assist and help our Guests planning
- Information - For those taking a tour or renting bikes with us:
Cycling suggested routes,
traffic, safety and tourism information, maps of the recommended
bike routes are available for loan.
- In Lisbon town centre: Baixa, next to Praça do
Comercio and Cais do Sodre, nearby more than 20 miles of
rolling waterfront ideal bicycling (No Hills!).
Corpo Santo, 5
1200-129 Lisbon, Portugal
Click here for a map
Cell Phone: +351 96 963 0 369
__________+351-96 242 3455
Phone/Fax: +351-21 347 0 347
e-mail to: email@example.com
OPEN YEAR ROUND
Monday to Sunday frm 9:30am
There's lots to see around Lisbon.
In a half-day you would be able to see
A. Expo 98 site, the Oceanarium, Vasco da Gama tower, Fado and Tiles Museum, Alfama, Lisbon downtown;
B. Monastery of Jerónimos, Tower of Belém and the Discoveries Monument, try the famous custard pastries, check out the refurbished docks, Alcantara, Bica, Lisbon downtown and the fresh vegetable & fish market of Ribeira.
... and much more
is working to change the way visitors travel around here.
Whether you need a bike to discover Lisbon, Sintra, Cascais, Caparica, Arrabida,
to explore Portugal heading to the Algarve or to Santiago Compostela in Spain,
from few hours to weeks, bikeiberia is available to serve you.
It's simple, convenient and affordable.